Sunday 28 February 2010

A Little Effort Will Go A Long Way With A Face Like Yours: CCO Goodies.

So here's the thing, I put myself on a self induced shopping ban on Wednesday...It was going so well, until my Mum rang me up on Sunday morning and asked If I would like to go SHOPPING!!

How could I possibly go shopping and not buy a single thing? How could a forsake the pull of a CCO!

(l-r Dame Edna Highlighting Powder in Spectacular, Et tu Bouquet? E/S, Circa Plum Pigment, Twinks E/S, Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer, MAC Barbie Make Up Bag)

An eclectic mix of various past collections, Dame Edna, Barbie & A Rose Romance.

I've been after a teeny weeny make up case for my handbag for ages, I only really carry around lip products in the day so this is the perfect size, I picked it up for £5.00 so I'm happy!

(l-r Twinks, Bobbi Brown CC, Et Tu Bouquet?)

Twinks: It's a gorgeous maroon brown, blends easily and will be a lovely crease colour. 
Et Tu Bouquet?: This was a complete impulse buy, I love the name! It's a lovely nude pink but in my haste I failed to see this was a frost and the texture is a little gritty. 

Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Warm Ivory: I was going to purchase this concealer after I'd used up my current one, but I saw this for £11.00 at the CCO and decided to pick it up, It's so nice under the eyes and feels light even though it's amazing coverage! 


Circa Plum Pigment: I don't usually buy full pigments, but after the whole downsize fiasco I just had to pick up this stunning colour, It's a beautiful mushroom plum colour, perfect for a smoked up eye!!

 
Dame Edna Highlight Powder in Spectacular!

I LOVE this packaging, It may be the reason why I bought it!



It has a really shimmery surface but underneath its a matte highlight powder, I'm not sure how much I want to use it though, it's just too pretty!!!
It came with a cute quote card that says "A little effort will go a long way with a face like yours"

So that's it guys, I hope you've had a good weekend, If you'd like to see swatches of these lets me know!!

Lots of Love, Laura xxx



9 comments:

  1. hahahah i know how u feel
    such a temptation!lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've gotta love a CCO :). Great haul you've got there!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Dame powder is gorgeous! There's CCO's in the UK?! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello (:
    Great haul.
    Where abouts was the CCO that you went to ? x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't waite to got to the CCO hopefuly go next week for the first time :) how much were the mac eyeshadows? xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES! Please do swatcheS! I love swatches

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Monika & Raspberry Kiss I think they're two CCO's in the UK, one in Bicester Village near London and Cheshire Oaks near Liverpool. Hope that helps!!

    @COABA The eyeshadows were £7.50 each I believe!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish there were CCO's over here...at least I know if I ever visit the US or UK I'll go crazy there! Nice haul, Circa Plum sure is pretty =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. And both are no where near me! I'll have to make a special trip just so I can visit one. Thank you lovely.
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...