Saturday 24 April 2010

"The List"

I've been trying really hard recently to use up some of my ever expanding make up collection, and whilst my willpower has remained strong, my wish list has just grown and grown!

Thing are forever added and crossed off "the list" but my birthday is coming up and I think I just may have to indulge!!

The products that have stood the test of time are:

Nars Gina Blush
MAC 130 Brush
Michael Kors 'Very Hollywood' Purfume
MAC Lipstick in Pink Nouveau, Hue, Russian Red & Creme d'Nude.
Illamasqua Blush in Lover
Nars Lipstick in Barbarella & Dolce Vita.


This is was a VERY edited version but I'm going to wait until I get the chance to go in person to look at all of these, yay for spending!!

Lots of Love, Laura xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...