Tuesday 6 April 2010

March Favourites

Hello!

I've skipped this for a few monthes because I haven't really had many new "favourites" to tell you all about, but this last month I've been using these products a lot and wanted to tell you all about them.

MAC Eyeshadow in Twinks


I've been using this almost constantly if I want to add a bit more drama to my eye in the daytime, It adds definition to my eye without looking too over the top. It looks fab with All That Glitters and Orb.

MAC Eyeshadow in Jest


This was one of the very first MAC Eyeshadows I bought, and I always seem to come back to it, whether I just plonk it all over my lid or use it with Orb (above) for a fresh day look it never lets me down!



YSL Rouge Volupte No.2 & Viva Glam Gaga

Blah Blah Gaga I know! But I really have been using it constantly this past month, I like that it's a lustre and the colour pay off is more muted, as it's perfect for a more subtle work look, this YSL is my new baby too, I almost want to get it out just to show off how pretty it is! I like to mix these two up too, I put on viva glam over the YSL to give me a nice balmy pink look.


Barry M Dazzle Dust in 51 Mushroom


I own quite a few of these little gems but I they tend to get forgotten about, I recently made a real effort to go through my most neglected make up and put it out in plain view so I'd use it. I'm so glad I did because I've used this on almost every evening out this month!! It's perfect with a more neutral shadow to add a bit of depth. I don't own a pressed shadow that resembles this at all so it's quite unique to me.

Trilliant & Potion No.9 by Sebastian.


The salon I use use's mostly Sebastian hair care so when I last went to get my barnet sorted out I decided to splash out on these two products. I got home and wondered why I had just spent the best part of £35 on hair products that may not do anything for me (we all know it's 40% products and 60% your stylists skills that get you that amazing end result in the salon) but I've really found these to make a difference. However roughly I do my hair after I've washed it, it's always managable smooth and frizz free with these two products. Trilliant smells like melon too which is always a bonus!!
I just put a small blob of the Potion No.9 in my hair whilst it's wet then spritz some Trilliant through it, then before I straighten in I spray each section with it again.

So these are my favourites, what are yours?!

Laura xxx

QUESTION TIME.

I'm looking for a new digital camera as mine is driving me crazy, and suggestions?

Any requests?!



6 comments:

  1. The Rouge Volupte packaging is so pretty, I definitely need to think about getting one!
    I've always had Sony cameras, they've never let me down. My current one is an older version of this:http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-Cyber-Shot-DSCW180-Digital-Camera/dp/B002A9JDL6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1270588730&sr=8-1 (they've stopped selling mine, I bought it 2 years ago!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That eyeshadow is absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice list! I love the look of Twinks, definitely have to check it out.
    I don't know about the camera, I have a Sony Cyber Shot, though it's quite old...only 7.1 pixels, I think you can get at least 12 now, which is great! I really love mine, though, it works great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. weee. i love all your favorites! especially those lippies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Laura thank you i'll check it out!!
    @Marce Sony seems to be a popular choice!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...