Thursday 8 April 2010

March Favourites Eye Look

When I was writing about my March Favourites, I felt like this was missing from the post, there's no point in telling you how pretty an eye combination is when I could show you instead!


I've been wearing this look almost constantly throughout march, yes I am a creature of habit!

My sister "offered" her services to show you the look, as I went for a different look today, and couldn't bear to take my make up off and start again!


BASE: MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study
LID: MAC Jest e/s
CREASE: MAC Twinks e/s, Barry M Dazzle Dust No.51 Mushroom
HIGHLIGHT: MAC Orb e/s

LASHES: Revlon Fabulash
BROWS: MAC Cork e/s
LINER: MAC Feline Kohl Power



I only tend to add the Dazzle Dust in if I'm off out for the evening, but I thought i'd show you it! Take it out and it's a foolproof daytime look.

What  products and combinations do you rely on for an everyday eye look??

Laura xxx

2 comments:

  1. That's really nice :)

    I usually wear brulee all over my lid and then then espresso in my crease with a winged black eyeliner for an every day simple look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is soo pretty :) your eyes are gorgeous!

    i mainly use any of the neutral colors in the urban decay alice in wonderland BOS, some black liquid liner, and loads of covergirl lash blash mascara :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...