Saturday 17 April 2010

MAC Neutral Palette.

Hello Sweet Peas,


I thought I'd share with you my most used MAC palette.




I realise a couple of these are not neutral shadows, but they're waiting for a new home!


TOP ROW: Dazzlelight, Orb, Woodwinked, Cork, Electra.
MIDDLE ROW: Phloof!, Jest, Patina, Espresso, Nehru.
BOTTOM ROW: Shroom, All That Glitters, Sable, Nocturnelle, Black Tied.




These six are my most used shadows in the day time, I'm obsessed with Orb as an everyday highlighter and Jest is my usual lid colour if I'm feeling unadventurous.
Phloof! has always been my favourite shadow for lifting a tired eye, It's the ultimate inner corner shadow.

My camera has made the top two look the same, so here's a close up!!


L-R Dazzlelight & Orb.

Crease Colours


I really do think that everyone should own at least one of the above shades.

I use Espresso to shade in my brows if they need it, it works perfectly for me.
Nocturnelle is the odd duck of my pallette but I was given it as a gift and it's just stayed put since! Although it looks a bit vivid in the pan, applied in the crease this is a lovely alternative for a night out.


Blacks & Silvers.
T-B Electra, Nehru & Black Tied.

These three shadows are probably my least used shades in this pallete, but I they're perfect for when I fancy a more 'classic' smoked up look. The pigmentation of Electra is insane, it's a true silver. I use Black Tied mostly for setting eyeliner but I'm not a big fan of this shadow, it's too glittery for me!! 
Nehru is a lovely subtle blue/black and I adore it! 


What are your favourite MAC eyeshadows?? 

Lots of Love, Laura xxx 


5 comments:

  1. Ooooh! Lovely, I only wished I owned MAC cosmetics!

    <33 Rena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love All That Glitters for a neutral look. I usually apply it over a light brown taupe colour & it really brightens up the look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So organised! Some of my most favourite colours there!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. MAC does have great makeup....I love the black and silvers best...

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool blog - im following x

    www.smaira-dollymixfits.blogspot.com

    ps im having an elizabeth arden giveaway, check it out :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...