Wednesday 14 April 2010

A Very Curious Case...

After a jam packed day yesterday, I limped through my front door and was greeted by a mysterious package.

I opened it up and found a curious lilac box...



I opened it to find the most generous gift from Illamasqua showcasing their new Body Electrics S/S 2010 collection!!



The very kindly sent me three products to have a look at....



'Surge' Liquid Metal

I've always been curious about Illamasqua's famous liquid metals and first impressions have got me hooked!
It's a gorgeous muted silver colour and the pigmentation is amazing, If you get to try this give it a smell too, because it really smells like milky bar!!!



Nail Varnish in Jo'mina & Prism.

I was most excited about Jo'mina when I first saw the previews of the collection, so I was ecstatic when I found this. It's an amazing pure lilac colour that just screams summer to me, I had this about thirty seconds before I decided to paint my little finger nail in it!
Prism didn't excite me as much when I saw it in the bottle, but as soon as I applied to a fingernail I was completely taken with it, it contains blue and lilac reflects and looks like your wearing different nail polish from every angle.

I'd just like to say thank you to Illamasqua for their amazing generosity, It was a shame that the event had to be cancelled but i'll look forward to the next one!!

I've already decided I'm going to be ordering the Liquid Metal Palette when my self enforced make up ban is lifted!

Lots of Love, Laura xxx

5 comments:

  1. Lucky you :) The Jo'mina nail polish looks like such a gorgeous colour xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those nail varnishes are absolutely stunning.

    I love the boxes they sent all of you, they're so nicely wrapped. Shows how much they care :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you!! Love the look of the nail polishes! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you !
    I love purple nail polish, its gorgeous :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh would love to try the purple nail polish...:)

    First time on your blog..absolutely loving it.:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...