Sunday 20 June 2010

Bright Spark Beauty Tips: Green Tea


When I'm not worshipping at the church of the dreaded Diet Coke, my drink of choice is Green Tea.

Now I know the benefits that Green Tea does from the inside out, but it got me thinking about its other uses.

After absolutely blasting my face with the Clinique 3 Step System, I was looking for a more natural alternative.

I don't think this could be anymore natural!
Green Tea is fantastic for reducing redness and puffiness in your skin, so I simply make a cup of the green stuff as usual, then stick in the fridge and leave it over night. In the morning when it's cooled down nicely I stick a couple of ice cubes and cucumber slices in there and soak them. I then use the cucumber slices on my eyes and soak two cotton wool pads in the tea and swipe it over my face.

It's amazingly refreshing and is 100% natural, could you ask for anything more?!

(Heads Up: This is bliss if you've hit the old vino the night before!!)

Do you have natural remedies you swear by?!

Laura xxx

2 comments:

  1. Omg what a great tip, thanks so much for this I'm defo going to try this out!! I'm an avid green tea drinker and would never have thought of this!! Thanks so much hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, I think that lemon works wonders on dark spot on your skin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...