Monday 28 June 2010

When you just pop in for one thing...

I have never, ever managed to "pop" into Superdrug and leave with just what I went in for...I think it's an illness.

First to sneak into my bag was Barry M Berry Ice nail varnish. It's a lovely pale lilac with pale pink undertones and it makes it very easy to wear. I've played with it a little bit and I've found I like it best with one coat, as it gives a subtle sheen of gorgeous soft lilac.
I also gave into my sheep instinct and bought a Sleek Pout Polish in Electro Peach. I didn't really look at the colour when I dropped it in my basket as I'd seen it so many bloggers lips already, and I was quite shocked when I got it back home and saw it's a lot more red than I thought. It leaves a subtle glossy wash of pinky red and it's really lovely for the daytime.



I've been craving a new cheaper mascara for a while as they're my guilty make up pleasure so I decided to try the new Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous. I've used it once and i'm still making my mind up, so stay tuned.

Lastly I decided to bite the bullet and try the L'Oreal Renewal Lash Serum, I've heard so many mixed reviews, I'll never know under I try, so I'll keep you posted!!

Do you have any control when you're in a chemist?!!

Laura
xxxx

6 comments:

  1. Haha! We're exactly the same; 'control' isn't a word we use when it comes to the chemist. You picked up some awesome stuff there - we adore the pout polish. We reviewed the new lash stiletto a couple of weeks ago and loved it! Let us know how you find it...

    xxx

    thebeautybite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @TBB I've given a whirl once and i'm currently indifferent, but I did do it at 7.30am when, quite frankly, i'm indifferent about everything!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL It is an illness and do you know what the cure is....buying more goodies!! I'm exactly the same. Went into Boots to get some hair dye at the weekend...spent £40!! The hair dye was on offer so that was my excuse to spend more money on other stuff! :)

    Love that Barry M nail polish! It's such a gorgeous colour!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eurgh, this always happens me too!! It's just too difficult to practice self-control when you're surrounded by makeup. Kid and candy shop kind of thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving the lilac polish from BM at the minute, it's such a summery shade :)

    But yes, I do also fall victim to the 'Go in for one thing, come out with half the store, syndrome ;)

    Xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...