Saturday 19 June 2010

Gormless FOTD


Cue Gormless Face...Hi Laura!


FACE: Smidge of Nars Sheer Glow in Mont Blanc
MAC MSF Natural Swept over Nose and Chin
Illamasqua Rude Cream Blush

EYES: NARS Nepal e/s
MAC Phloof!
MUFE Smoky Lash Mascara
MAC Feline Kohl Power

Lips: YSL Rouge Volupte No2 Sensual Silk
Revlon Peach Petal Lipgloss

I'm also OBSESSED with the necklace I'm wearing in this photo, I got it from Topshop and I love it, the end.



Right, Over & Out, I'm going to go and learn how to smile with my eyes haha...

xxx

4 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! Think we might have to steal that necklace off you, though...it's a bit too lovely!

    xxx

    thebeautybite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking GORGEOUS. You look really really naturally pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're stunning sweetie :)

    Also love the necklace hehe

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @BeautyBite it's my new and only necklace love haha xx

    @JRosellen It's all in the make up haha xx

    @Laura thank you :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...