Saturday 5 June 2010

May Favourites

Although this is a little late, here are my May favourites!



- Xen-Tan Gradual Tanner
- MAC Creme Cup Lipstick
- NARS Barbarella Lipstick
- (Very Dirty) MAC 130 Brush
- NARS Monoi Body Glow II

I appear to have become very habitual with my make up routine lately; weather, time and lack of experimentation haven't left much room for new found favourites.
The only thing I've been tending to change is my lip products, and Creme Cup & Barbarella have been my favourite two this month. Creme Cup is a beautiful fleshy pink, whilst Barabarella is a wonderful peach toned nude, perfect for the summer monthes!

As we go along with the summer theme, Xen-Tan has become an essential in my routine. It's simple to do and is the easiest tan I've ever used, it deserves a gold star!

In a previous post I've already waxed lyrical about the MAC 130, I used it just before I took this picture so it's sporting a lovely dirty look! It just blends perfectly and I'm not sure how I coped without it...dramatic?

My last favourite was a complete surprise as I didn't expect to like it at all, I got it free with a recent NARS order, and I only used it when I couldn't see my body butter and this was the closest thing to hand. Long story short, I'm addicted. It feels so luxurious when you apply it, yet isn't greasy and sinks into the skin leaving a gorgeous sheen and leaves your skin super soft. I'm dreading running out of this, because I don't know if I can bring myself to pay £43.00 for more!!

What products are you loving this month?

Laura xxx

1 comment:

  1. I have just posted the same kind of post on my blog (I guess I am not the only one who is late !) I heard so many good reviews about creme cup , gah you're nourishing the lemming !

    Caro xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...