Sunday 13 June 2010

Products Up Close: NARS Palette Douceurs de Paris.

I splashed out on this little palette when I had a little bit of birthday money to spend, and I can honestly say I've used it pretty much everyday for a month now.

Enter the NARS "Pleasures of Paris" palette.


(looking lovely and smudged!)

This pretty palette comes with six gorgeous neutral shades, so naturally it's right up my street.


Top Row: Nepal, Violetta, Demon Lover.
Bottom Row: Fez, Abyssinia, Cordura.
The hint of purple in the palette really makes it worth it as it saves it from being a straightforward selection of neutral hues.

I'm personally in love with Nepal and Demon Lover.

The only thing I would say is some of the shades included in this palette are rediculously "dupable", I've probably got atleast three of these shades in alteast two different palettes, so keep that in mind.
Swatch time....


Top Row: Nepal, Violetta, Demon Lover, Fez
Bottom Row: Abyssinia, Cordura.

The two matte shades are amazingly pigmented and feel incredibly soft.

This has become the ultimate travel palette as it has everything I need, the mirror is always useful too although it's not pictured as I didn't want to deal with rediculous flashback!

Have you tried any NARS palettes?

Lots of Love Laura xxx

p.s LET ME KNOW, do you find these "close up" posts useful??

8 comments:

  1. i love these kind of pallete color , natural ones, hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the look of cordura! would you say they last all day or do they crease a little? i dont do primer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous palette, and I do find these posts useful :) I was interested in buying it but I thought this was limited edition? Maybe I'm just being silly, haha.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Emma, I really couldn't say as I always do primer, but they last really well so I don't think there would be a problem!

    @LSFK It was limited edition on counters, but the NARS website carry all previous palettes etc so check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this palette I need the saaaaaaaaaame :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is just beautiful! i want it!!!!!! any eotds for moi? wanna get inspirations from u

    xoxo elle

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Elle, I'll try and get a few done this week so keep checking! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous palette - our list of nars' products to pick up is getting so, so long!!

    xx

    thebeautybite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...