Saturday 19 June 2010

Getting Some Beauty Sleep...


I've made my way through a plethora of high end night creams & drugstore cheapys recently, trying to find one to suit. The latest victim in my beauty sleep mission is L'Oreal Dermo-Genesis Cellular Youth Nurturing Intensive Night Cream...Catchy!

I have actually tried this before when I was given a sample sometime during my university years and I remember back then really enjoying it.

First of all its feels like more a gel than a cream, I really cannot stand ridiculously heavy, creamy, greasy night creams, I like my skin to breath!!
I'm not against the smell of the product too, it smells clean and refreshing. Thumbs up!
When applied it almost feels like a gel mask for a couple of seconds until it sinks in, It feels like it's really working...or is that just me haha.


Now for the most curious things about this little blue bottle. Whilst I have noticed some improvement in my skin, it feels plumper and less "grey", I've also noticed that it seems to halt any dreaded lurkers in their tracks...I kid you not!

I'm not sure whether it's the hyaluronic acid or some other secret ingredients but it really does appear to do the business.


RRP: £15.99

I bought this with my own hard earned pennies, just to let you know!

I'm more than impressed with this at the moment, so I'll have to see how it pans out over a longer period of time, but overall gold stars all around!

Lots of Love, Laura xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...