Friday 27 August 2010

Bliss Triple Oxygen: Speed Review.


I'd been scouting around for a new moisturiser for a while when I finally decided to plump for Bliss Triple Oxygen+C Energizing Cream (Catchy).


I'll keep it brief:

It's light, it's sinks into face and leaves it feeling moisturised but not greasy (massively important!), the smell is fresh, clean and citrus which makes it a joy to apply in the morning.

The only major sticking point for me is the price, it retails at £45 and could end up being an expensive habit to keep up.

I managed to get this in the asos sale for half price, pheww!

Overall, it does what it says on the jar, it leaves my skin refreshed and brightened, what more could a girl ask for!

I think i've found my perfect day cream...

Laura x

4 comments:

  1. It's fabooooosh isn't it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it works for you!

    http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to try this, bt at £45 a pot, it's gonna be one expensive affair. Shame, as it sounds lush :)

    http://sweetcheeksramblings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...