Monday 30 August 2010

I Suck At OOTD.

If only I had my own personal photographer, as this is going has got to be the worst OOTD I've ever done.

Attempt No.1 - All of the outfit is in, yet I'm leaning forward like an idiot and generally looking a bit special...


Attempt No.2 - We have the bottom half of my body, but not a lot else...



The Detail on my vest top, pretty gold rivets.

 

Pretty bracelets from across the world! Nepal & Mexico included!

Lovely Gladiators...


H&M Bangle...


Being my own photographer make me feel like this!

If you'd like to apply for the position feel free!

OUTFIT:

Vest Top & Cardigan: H&M
Leggings: Topshop
Gladiator Sandals: Miu Miu
Bracelets: Various & H&M


Laura xxx

8 comments:

  1. Awww bless you, I'll do yours if you do mine- it is a NIGHTMARE taking a good full lenght pic of yourself!! Hence all mine are in front of the mirror with no flash..

    I am loving your top, my fave colour at the moment, and your glads are awesome too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sweetcheeks
    It should be a basic right to have a professional photographer at your disposal! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, i know how you feel!
    99% of my OOTD photo's end up rubbish!
    Love your gladiators (:
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @LaurenStephanie Thank you, I'm trying to get the wear out of them before the weather turns! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am exactly the same its so hard to get good photos for OOTD lol.
    I'm a new follower x

    ReplyDelete
  6. @nicoletta I know! I'm going to have to hone my skills! thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Special, but still cute as a button =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo loving all of your bangles sweetie & those glads are gorgeous! .. Think you can pick up a cheap tripod on ebay for about £6.99.. Might help with your outfit posts :)

    Just to let you know I emailed you about my mini giveaway as you were the winner!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...