Friday 13 August 2010

Just A Quick One, Barry M Pressed Eyeshadows?

I adore Dazzledusts, I really do. Why then, do they mostly sit in my make up drawer unloved?

Because I'm a klutz and they mostly end up ALL OVER ME.

So those clever people at Barry M have decided to answer the prayers of the less dexterous amongst us and bless up with Barry M pressed eyeshadows.

Barry has bought out several lovely trios for us all, from a dependable neutral offering right up to the out there shades we know and love.

To have a closer look at the beautiful shades on offer click here!


You can pick them up from Superdrug or Barry's own website!

These have been firmly placed on my wish list, how about you?

Laura xx


2 comments:

  1. i'm glad about this! i think i'm going to go take a look at golden goddess and divine destiny in store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When these get into store i'm going to take a look, deffo! I really hope they're pigmented! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...