Saturday 14 August 2010

Forever 21 Meets The Bullring?!

I went to meet up with an old university pal to have lunch and catch up when I wandered past this....

(the cleaning man just makes this shot...)

That's right, Forever 21 are opening their flagship store in the Birmingham Bullring!



Who can't wait for a bit of accesible Forever 21 fashion?!

I cannot wait to see how this fits in the UK market, Topshops Bullring has already budgeted £500,000 to try and keep up with it's new US neighbour...shh!

Laura xxx

10 comments:

  1. I was so excited when I heard about it. They've also got one opening in Dublin & Westfield in London.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forever 21 is FINALLY coming to my city.

    I think it's opening in October.

    I can't wait!!!!

    xo Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WANT ONE IN NEWCASTLE :(!
    Yes caps lock were necessary ;)

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. no way! that is so exciting :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! i can't believe T_T open sooner rofl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait for them to open the one in Dublin :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratz to you!!

    http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I heard this a little while ago...never been so excited! Finally living in the Midlands is good for something..! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. No way! I'm sure we don't even have one in London! Lucky you!

    Olivia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes this is going to be Amazing, im so excited as im a part of the VM team Awwwww!!! i cant wait for this. FOREVER 21!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...