Saturday 21 August 2010

I Heart MUFE Face & Body

If you speak to most make up minded girls, the one thing they look for in a foundation, it's not to look like they're wearing any.

My quest to find the perfect everyday foundation appears to have come to an end.


I bought this from http://www.makeup-provisions.com/ and it arrived in record time, overnight!
They deserve a mention for delivery time alone!



I had to take a gamble with the shade as we all know how much of a pain makeup forever is to get in the poor old UK, but I plumped for Shade 20 Ivory and it turned out to be the perfect match. Pheww. 

The consistency is ridiculously light, the foundation consists of 75% water so you wouldn't expect anything less than a light as air feel.

Don't expect great coverage from this because you won't find it around here, it's evens out skin tone and makes your skin look a little more 'tidy' but it won't cover any major blemishes or discolouration, if you feel you need a little more coverage, stay clear!





I've just applied moisturiser and a bit of the F&B with a clean sponge here and it just gives you a fresh look. I hope you can see in the picture, I thought a proper close up might be best (eek).


So for now, I'm sticking with F&B in the daytime, it has pretty good lasting power and doesn't go patchy or strange after a few hectic hours at work.

If I want a bit more coverage for the evening, I'm currently mixing this with a bit of NARS Sheer Glow, it's a mix made in heaven, trust me.

What do you look for in a foundation?

Laura xxx

7 comments:

  1. I reallyyy want to try this foundation...have you tried DiorSkin Nude? I was just wondering how they compare as i love my DiorSkin nude, but i want to try something from MUFE (:

    Lovely blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @LaurenStephanie I've only ever tried Dior Skin Forever so I couldn't compare i'm afraid! If you want a lightweight foundation that doesn't give you a lot of coverage i'd give this a try though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, it does give you a nice fresh look

    http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What shade in MAC would you compare this to?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great on you! not sure it would be so good on myself in the winter months, though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks lovely and natural.. I think I prefer more cover myself.

    I am currently using Nars sheer glow, which despite the name I find quite matte.. Oddly!
    But very good and the best foundation I've personally used in a long time :)

    http://sweetcheeksramblings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...