Monday 30 August 2010

Old Brush, New Tricks.

If it came down to it, I could probably live without the majority of my make up brushes. I love them, but I've always got my hands!

That is until recently.

I've experimented with a few concealer brushes in the past, ranging from the MAC 195 (excels in precision but falls short anywhere else) to the 224 brush (championed by pixiwoo) which did the job but felt a little scratchy on the delicate skin under my eyes.



Out of sheer laziness I stumbled upon my ultimate concealer brush.

The MAC 130.

It doesn't look like the ideal concealer brush, but it really does work.

I've raved about this brush before on here and i've previously used just for cream blush and foundation but its firmly found it's place in my brush roll as a concealer brush.

If I team it with my Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer it gets a close to airbrushed as you can get without a serious dose of photoshop.

BEFORE: (No Concealer...eeek!)



AFTER: Looking a bit brighter!





MAC 130 brush, we salute you!!

If you want an in depth look at the brush, you can head to my post HERE
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. i loveeee bb creamy concealer and have been using the 224 so will have to have a look at this one! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna get the 130 brush! I keep hearing good things about it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...