Thursday 28 October 2010

Bye Bye Falsies, Hello Dark Nail Polish!

It had got to that point, to infill or not to infill? I went with not!

I've been craving super short nails all week so I decided to take the plunge and have them removed - NOTE: it really does pay to have them professionally removed, they'll still be weak but if your nail technician does a thorough job they'll look dramatically better than if you do it yourself, mine have hardly any ridges!

ANYWAY

I reached into the dark depths of my nail varnish drawer and pulled out an oldie but a goodie.


Lincoln Park After Dark by OPI

I only wear this on super short nails as I think anything longer can look a bit well, witchy...I know Halloween is mere days away but I'd rather not thank you!

It's a gorgeous deep plum colour that catches the light to reveal it's true hue, beautiful!




It's also ridiculously difficult to photograph!

What nail varnish are you sporting at the moment??

xxxx


3 comments:

  1. I do love that colour, must dig it out.
    I agree, it's best worn on short nails, and your shorties are just a great shape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a lovely colour!! :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...