Friday 15 October 2010

NOTD - Me Me Me Polish in 78 Demure

What a catchy title!!

I picked this up on a whim this afternoon after exchanging a pair of trousers in H&M, in the bottle it looks a bit more pinky grey rather than the very-standard-I-have-this-colour-in-about-five-different-bottles griege.




It has a really wide brush which made painting my nails a breeze, even though i'm supposed to be writing up a business report right now...

The only thing that puzzles me about this polish is that it claims to be a high gloss finish yet its rediculously matte, the shine your seeing comes courtesy of seche vite top coat...

it's a mystery!

Hope you're all having a good Friday!!

One more thing, 450 of you beautiful pals have decided to join me on The Beauty Spark so keep your eyes peeled for a little something to celebrate!! I'm not sure what i'm going to do yet but I wanted to make it more than just "enter me" as I want it to be for all of you!!

Lots of Love, Laura xxx

3 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous colour - I too have about 10 bottles of variations on the greige theme but I can't get enough...think i'll be picking this up!
    Looks similar to Chanel Particuliere?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...