Saturday 2 October 2010

We All Love A Freebie...

I popped into Waitrose today to get a few things and went on a bit of a magazine bender...


I buy In Style most monthes so this cute little L'Occitane Creme Mains was a lovely bonus, but of course the free Ciate nail polish on offer in Marie Claire drew me in, I've never tried one of their polishes so I thought, why not!?


My very brief first impressions:

Nail Polish - Lovely colour, not too unique though! Pinky swatched and looks good in one coat, a lot like Miami Beet by OPI though!
Creme Mains - This has been popped straight in my hand bag! Winter is upon us and it's a lovely light, but moisturising cream, the floral scent is quite overwhelming at first though, it's got me wishing i'd picked up the original as In Style are offering a choice of three!

You've got to love a freebie xxx

3 comments:

  1. How come we don't have these free goodies in mags here in the US! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. i saw these today didn't have much money so going to have a look next week :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. With Marie Claire in Greece we got a full sized The Body Shop Body Butter in 2 different scents to choose from!! Woohooo!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...