Tuesday 26 October 2010

Mini Review: Lush Fresh Face Masks

The lovely people at my local lush were in a super generous mood on Sunday and gave me a couple of fresh face masks to try...


I've purchased Brazened Honey in the past so I know I love it, but was interested to try Ayesha out as I was told it would be perfect for my combination skin.


Neither of them look particularly beautiful but I went ahead safe in the knowledge that they were packed with goodness!
What Lush say about Ayesha:

"The fairy godmother of the fresh face masks. If you need to become Cinderella for the night then let the Fullers Earth smooth out fine lines while naturally astringent elderflower, kiwi and lime flower help firm your skin. A five minute facelift in a pot: for a while anyway! Now that's magic!"



I slapped this on and was practically choked by the stink, it's extremely strong and herbal so not for the faint hearted.


I did feel a bit like a zombie monster when I had this on so definately not one to do around anyone, especially if you're still in that stage of a relationship where you're still trying to convince him you look beautiful all the time!



This took a lot of scrubbing off, and I left it for a mere 10 minutes! Be prepared to get scrubbing if you try this.

When I (finally) got this off my skin felt AMAZING, it felt firm, smooth and my pores looked smaller so i'll by using this again, I only used about a quarter of the sample pot so a little goes a long way!!

Expect Brazened Honey up soon!!

£4.95 for 75g from Lush Stores & http://www.lush.co.uk/

Laura xxx

1 comment:

  1. I've been meaning to venture into scrubs... ive been a loyal St Ives Apricot scrub user and your take on Lush's exfoliators intrigued me.

    will raid Lush counters tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...