Sunday 10 October 2010

Dream Team



Revlon Colorstay Foundation in 150 Buff and Bourjois Bio Detox Concealer in No.2

These two products have made my life a million times easier over the past week as I can do my face in the  morning and forget about it, no touch ups and no excessive checking to see if i'm looking on the oily side of dewy.

I simply buff the foundation in with a 187 brush and pop the concealer on under my eyes with either a 130 or 224 brush and i'm away, I don't even have to powder!!

(l-r colorstay and concealer!)

Inset pointless swatch!

If you can excuse my rediculous shot, I'd just like to add that I took this photo at 9pm at night, after applying the foundation at 8am...it's clearly lived up to it's reputation!


The only negative I have about both of the products is the packaging, the foundation desperately needs a pump although I have heard that Revlon are sorting that one out, and the concealer rollerball has left me with a few hygiene questions and some of the dried concealer has stopped it from rolling to the best of its ability!
Other than that i'm sold!!

                                Thumbs up for a drugstore foundation routine that actually works!


Laura xxx

2 comments:

  1. No matter what I try I always go back to colorstay. It is amazing - I'll be very happy if Revlon sort out a pump for it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Revlon Colorstay!! I have oily skin and this is my HG foundation! I have to try the Bourjois concealer as well ! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...