Saturday 23 October 2010

This Weekend I'm Mostly Loving

...Make Up Rediscovery



I've been working my way through my bulging collection this week and I've really enjoyed it, I find it more satisfying than trying something new!


Winter Sunshine & Going on Walks

Visiting lovely places means snapping some lovely pictures... 
                                                              
Pretty Ballerina Flats



I realise I gave these a mention recently, but I'm in love, I'm squeezing all the use out of them as I can before the British winter fully lands and it's boots only territory...

Other things that have  made my weekend:

Melba Toast
The Vampire Diaries
X Factor (of course!)
H&M Jogging Trousers

xxxx


1 comment:

  1. LOVE those pumps, they're gorgeous!
    x

    xodenks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...