Wednesday 21 September 2011

Ello Guv'nor.




I picked up these lovely little shoe-boots from Primark about a week ago, and despite me wanting to click my heels, go all Dick van Dyke circa Chim Chimney on you, they really hit the nail on the head.

For a quick fashion fix, you really can't go wrong, they were £15, feel sturdy and surprisingly good quality for Primarche... 

The downside? I've found that I only like them with black skinny trousers/jeggings/jeans. Anything else I feel like a bit of a dweeb. Any other suggestions?? 

Laura xx 

 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely, not sure what else they'd go with. Maybe a Short skirt and a jumper and thick tights or a shirt dress layered up with a thick cardie?

    www.knightseclectic.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...