Wednesday 7 September 2011

Fail Safe.






Hola,

Despite the weather seemingly turning vile the moment 1st September hit, there's always the fact that fall fashion is back to celebrate.

I picked up this chunky knit jumper from Primark and it hits all the right notes, it's cosy, neutral and is knitted slightly higher in the front than the back.

I'm also rejoicing about the return of the black jegging/boot combo that never seems to fall off my fashion radar. It's a classic staple which I'm sure you'll see a lot from me in the coming months!

Apologies for the below par full outfit shot, self timer wasn't playing ball...

Jumper: Primark
Black Jeggings: H&M
Boots: River Island

xxx

3 comments:

  1. I love it - you look awesome! That colour is so easy to wear, it looks amazing against your pale skin and dark hair. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @TheBeautyBite ah thank you! It's a winner :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got that knit jumper too and I love it! I love the boots, I saw them a while back on sale and regret not getting them now as they look great with the outfit! xoxo

    www.coutureandthecity.onsugar.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...