Thursday 15 September 2011

High Contrast.


Shirt - H&M
Leggings - H&M
Bag -Ebay
Loafers (Not Pictured) - New Look


(I had to include this picture...for the lolz)


I'm in love with contrast trim shirts at the moment, H&M and New Look are coming up trumps with cheap thrill shirts like this, what's not to love! The camera flash has made it look a little bit see through, but it's much more opaque like the close up photo. 

Keeping with the theme, I've whipped out the old H&M Suede Contrast Leggings, I've not worn these for ages and they're a nice re-discovery.

I've not actually got a single piece of jewellery on with this look, I just wasn't in the mood!

I'm also really into curling my hair at the moment, I just roughly blow dry then curl the end before running some shine spray through to get rid of any major frizz.

Finally, thumbs up to the Broseph for taking a full length shot of me as self timer is still not my friend.

Laura xx

5 comments:

  1. Ah you look gorgeous Laura :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you're outfit chick! This is really random but you have great eyebrows - I'm very jealous haha :)

    ug-lily.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that shirt!
    Much Love
    Roisin Elizabeth
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. like this look alot. New look have a really cool black and leather contrast sheer shirt, I'm planning on getting one

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Lily Its down to the hd brow kit in this post :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...