Tuesday 6 September 2011

Glossybox.

Last week I popped along to Glossybox, I've been reserving my judgement on the new trend for sample services, and I feel now that I'm fully equip to give you my opinion.


Believe it or not, this is the only picture I have as it was a flying visit and I was having far too much fun.

The evening was a real opportunity to learn a bit more about the Glossybox concept and more importantly, how they want to take it further.

One of the most interesting points I took away from the evening was that Glossybox isn't aiming itself towards bloggers, it's for women that have a interest in beauty but want to find out more.

Granted, there appear to be issues with consistancy of product and tailoring towards the client, but these appeared to be things Glossybox are more than keen to work on.

There is talk of a gift subscription service and fully customised boxes, these both interest me far more than the current monthly subscription of £12.95.

Whilst I was at the event, we had the chance to create our very own Glossybox, it was probably the best pick 'n' mix i've ever had the pleasure of doing!






I chose:

Korres Lip Butter
KMS Free Shape Heat Styling Spray
StriVectin-TL Sculpting and Tightening Face & Neck Cream
Deborah Lipmann Nail Polish
Connock Kukui Oil Wonderbalm

Would you trust me with your Glossybox??

The one thing lacking in this post is a Glossybox that I didn't create, but I promise as soon as I recieve my September one I will get back to you.

Laura xxx

2 comments:

  1. Strivectin neck cream is AWESOME. Like instant effects.

    Cool event though! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have chosen some lovely products there! you are very lucky indeed :) Hope you had fun.

    http://thecosmeticcrave.blogspot.com/
    Joselin
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...