Thursday 22 September 2011

In Print.




Top: New Look
Trousers: H&M
Shoes: New Look
Bag: Primark
Rings: F21/Accessorize
Lips: Collection 2000 Cream Puff in Fairy Cake

I've been on the look out for a Aztec/Tribal print tshirt for a while that isn't in a multitude of colours, I found it tucked away in my local New Look. It strikes the right balance between embracing the trend but still sitting comfortably within my own style. Lovely!

I've cracked out my trusty H&M Black Trousers again, I really want another pair but cannot for the life of me find any...Le sigh.

Do you like to embrace trends feet first, or prefer to blend them in a little more subtly to your wardrobe?

Laura xx

4 comments:

  1. Love that top! Totally looks like it is from Topshop too not New Look xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lydia, It's quite a heavy fabric compared to the usual jersey tshirt you see in there, lovely quality! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit - love the bag :)

    ug-lily.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...