Wednesday 6 February 2013

Barry M Gelly Polish in Prickly Pear.


You may have seen in this recent post, I was definitely craving summer pastels. I got my greasy mitts on this lilac beauty by Barry M and It has certainly scratched an itch. It's a delicate shade of milky lilac that gives an opaque finish in two coats. My only previous gripe about Barry M polish is that it can take some serious coats to achieve an even opaque finish (I'm talking to you Peach Melba) but the Gelly Hi-Shine formula seems to have fixed the problem. 

Despite it being Hi-Shine, I popped on a coat of Seche Vite over the top, purely for longevity. 

Which pastel polish are you wearing this spring? 

xx

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is such a lovely colour!! I have seen other reviews for different colours, but I think this ones my fave!

    Thanks for sharing :)

    Lil xxx

    http://lilyribbons.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colour keeps catching my eye everytime I look at the Barry M products. I have another shade from the Gelly collection and I really love the formula :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...