Monday 25 February 2013

Empties.



It's empties time again. 

Caudalie Vinosource SOS Thirst Quenching Serum. You know you're onto a good one when you're scraping the last drops out with your fingers. It's been a lifesaver during the cold weather but it doesn't last long, I'm considering the NUXE serum for a change of pace. 

L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil. This really is my favourite shaving product. It smells divine, gives a smooth clean shave and leaves your legs feeling super silky. As soon as I use up the others oils I've got hanging around, we'll be reunited! 

Seche Vite. I know this doesn't appear empty, but anyone who has used Seche in the past will know it doesn't last longer than 2/3 of the way down. I know Seche Restore is available but I just tend to buy a new bottle. What can I say, I'm a sucker for a quick drying nail... 

Vera Wang Rock Princess. I've had this perfume for absolutely ages, It's only due to resuming my perfume project that it's finally been used up. It's a pleasant scent but it's never going to be a signature of mine. 

NARS Sheer Glow. By far my favourite foundation, but at the moment my heart belongs to lighter BB and tinted moisturisers, coupled with a concealer it's all the base I need at the moment. This is a treat for a night out though.

Arbonne FC5 Moisturiser. It's a good day moisturiser but I was glad to finish it, it just isn't enough for my parched skin at the moment! 

Now for the best part, clearing it all out and staring again! 

xx

2 comments:

  1. Some really beautiful products you've used up, great job. I love the look of the Caudalie serum, I've been wanting to try it for a while and I think you may have tipped me over the edge. The idea of a perfume project sounds intriguing as well, I think I need to hop onto one of those myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do! It's really helped me work out which scents I actually enjoy, I'm down to 5 perfumes now and I can safely say I know which 2 I want to repurchase! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...