Friday 8 February 2013

Current Hair Favourites.


I will admit, I've never been one to get particularly obsessive about my haircare routine. If my hair isn't greasy or frizzy and reasonably manageable, I'm A-OK. 

But recently I've noticed that my hair felt very weighed down and didn't feel fresh even after I had washed it. There is nothing worse than forging on with lank hair if you're in a rush. Yuck. Considering I am an incessant  hair fiddler/tosser (rude)/flipper having lightweight, bouncy hair was leaving a bit of a bad taste in my mouth. 

So, behold, my current hair favourites that have saved the day. 

I used to be a big fan of Toni & Guy hair products, but they really slipped off my radar over the last few years. I decided to pick up the Cleanse and Nourish for Fine Hair Shampoo & Conditioner as I really just wanted a very lightweight formula. It's a pleasant S&C to use and the Shampoo gives insane amounts of lather. The Conditioner also delivers a punch of moisture without being too heavy. Winners. 

I've been using Berber Oil for an age and It's still going strong, I far prefer it to it's Moroccan cousin. I know I've talked about not weighing hair down, but this is absolutely fine used on the ends of my hair for heat protection and then the remnants are just swept through the rest of my barnet. Glossy not greasy my friend. 
I do altenernate with the Umberto Giannini Frizzi Miracle Worker* but I do use this sparingly on the ends. 

As I previously mentioned I like my hair to be touchable, but a little bit of control is always nice especially in the current blustery weather we're experiencing...

I've been plumping for the Toni & Guy Glamour Firm Hold Hairspray as A) it smells delicious and B) provides a nice hold without being too crispy (blurgh). The little mini wonder from Umberto Giannini is the Rock 'n' Roll Extreme Hairspray*, it also smells amazing and it perfect to pop in my handbag.  

With the power of these products, my hair has returned to it's preferred state. It's about time! 

xx

1 comment:

  1. I had been wondering about the Toni & Guy products but had never heard anyone talk about them, I might have to give them a go!

    Laura
    www.whitewintersblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...