Thursday 14 February 2013

Shopping the Stash Take Two.



It's my favourite kind of shopping, the free kind. 

Products I've Been Loving: 

Vera Wang Princess
Benefit Benetint
Prestige My Blackest Lashes
Barry M Lipgloss in No 11
MAC Fleur Power Blush

The Lowdown: 

First of all, I am a big fan of mini perfume rollerballs & this mini Vera Wang Princess is no exception. It was lost in a handbag for a little while but it's now back with a vengeance. It's a pretty, no offensive scent that perks me up throughout the day. I've also managed to find a bargain 100ml bottle AND a rollerball for £33.14, here, amazing!
Now, me and Benetint have a long standing relationship. Along with High Beam, they were amongst the very first make up products I possessed. I often forget about this old favourite, I mean it is the right of a beauty blogger to stray isn't it?! But, I've been reaching for after work if i'm going straight on to something else just to perk me up. Similarly it's been a gem for a quite post gym spruce up. I can never be bothered to put on a full face after showering/hair drying at the gym, but similarly I don't want to look like the living dead if I have a quick coffee after. My only gripe is that is it not the friend of the chapped lip. Looking like you've been scoffing raspberries isn't something I strive to achieve...
Moving onto a sad tale. Prestige My Blackest Lashes has to be one of my all time favourite mascaras, and they only went and discontinued Prestige in the UK didn't they!? So sad. Therefore I rave about this cautiously, I adore it and I rue the day this runs dry.
MAC Fleur Power Blush has won a place in my heart thanks to the recent purchase of the Real Techniques Blush Brush as it applies like a totally different blush when coupled with such a soft, feathery applicator. I've really been shunning lots of shimmer recently and sticking to soft matte shades, it's a trend I can see continuing! 
Finally, Barry M Lipgloss in No11 is firmly back in the mix thanks to a bit of friend envy. One of my lovely friends whipped it out the other day and I was instantly cooing over how nice it is. Low and behold I definitely had it in my collection. It's a soft coral pink that leaves a subtle shine without being too sticky or gloopy, the fact it smells like pineapple only elevates it further up the rankings, yum. 

What have you been rediscovering recently? 

xx

4 comments:

  1. I think every product I really fall for ends up being discontinued, it's heart breaking! The blush looks really pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Fleur Power but for some reasons, I don't really use it anymore?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it requires a very light touch but it's a lovely spring shade!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...