Sunday 3 February 2013

Rave On: Dr Jart+ Water Fuse BB Cream.


After weeks of literally scraping the dregs of my beloved Origins Vitazing out, it was either repurchase or branch out and try something new. Well, I did the latter. What can I say, I'm just a crazy kinda gal... 

I've heard encouraging whisperings about Dr Jart+ for a little while now and an glowing recommendation from Anna (actual face shot included!) coupled with a steal of a deal at Boots (Currently £6.00 off) tipped the balance. The doctor was coming home with me. 

 At first, the colour on my lily white hand was a little alarming, but it sheered out to a great match and when I apply it properly (actually on my face) it's enough to give a little colour without looking tropical, but isn't too grey or pale either. 

Worn alone, the coverage is perfect for lazy days but coupled with a good concealer or mixed with a slightly heavier coverage foundation it ticks all the boxes. Lasting power is great when powdered and doesn't go patchy. Winner. 

What can I say, I'm sold. 

xx

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I've used nothing else since October! X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...