Friday 30 July 2010

Getting Blissed Out...


I'd been on the hunt for a new skincare system for a while after growing thoroughly sick and tired of the Clinique 3 Step System...

In steps Jennifer's skincare routine and led me try out some Bliss products!

I decided to take advantage of the ASOS sale and snap up the Triple Oxygen + C Energizing Cream & The Youth As We Know It deluxe sample set which includes.

  • Moisturiser
  • Eye Cream
  • Toner
  • Cleanser
  • Concentrate

Now you will have to excuse me because I have to moan a little bit here.

I first received the products from ASOS on the Wednesday and opened them up like a kid at Christmas.

I was then left ridiculously disappointed.

The Triple Oxygen Cream looked like it had been already opened as pink cream had leaked into the lid and box.
Who wants to pay £27 for a cream that's already going off!?
Not me, that's who.

I was further antagonised when I got out my Youth As We Know It set and realised that both the Eye & Face Cream were...well, would you like to have a look??



I don't remember it looking like this on the box.

I contacted ASOS and to their credit, a new package arrived the next day.

BUT....the picture above is from the SECOND package, I've now lost all hope and I'm not sending it back again, I don't have all day to dither in the post office.

The eye cream was back to normal though.

Bliss have been very nice and offered to send me some more deluxe samples but It is hassle I really could do without.

In the spirit of giving everybody a fair chance I'm going to give the products a good go and see if they work for me, so far they feel AMAZING on the skin (apart from the orange snot...).

The moral of this post is to always say if somethings not right, and don't give up on the second attempt like me.

Have a good Friday Folks!!

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...