Saturday 17 July 2010

Oh No!!

Oh No!

I've been so busy doing important things this week that I totally forgot that on the 16th July, The Beauty Spark has been up and running for a WHOLE YEAR!!

I've had so much fun this last year getting to know the beauty community and putting my two cents out there!!

Thank you for everybody who reads, comments and enjoys The Beauty Spark, because without you this wouldn't be half the fun it is!


I'm looking forward to another great year on here, and i'm hoping to do a few exciting things!

If you have any suggestions or ideas please let me know,

Lots of Love, Laura xxx


5 comments:

  1. Ahhhh congrats on your year of posting sweets!

    Love the blog

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blog anniversary, here's to another year! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, well done on your First Birthday awwww xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on a year of blogging!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Blog Anniversary!!!!

    www.xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...