Friday 2 July 2010

If It Ain't Broken...

I've been a long time fan of Maybelline Lash Stiletto, It gives me lots of length and doesn't go clumpy, one of my absolute pet peeves.
But for all of it's virtue's it stays confined to the daylight as it just doesn't cut it in the volume department.

Enter Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous...the answer to all of my woes!


Hold On.

The curved brush promises voluptuous, long lashes and promises to go above and beyond the bar set by the original.




I don't know if it's just me, but I'm just feeling a bit blah about poor old voluptuous...

It's alright, it does the job and I'll probably use it up. But I just can't get excited about this one.

The formulation is nice, but I just don't notice a massive improvement.

The only main difference I see is that my lashes seem to clump...not my cup of tea!!





I'm afraid it's just not coming close to my beloved Fabulash at the moment!!

So if it's ain't broke...don't fix it!

Laura xxx


3 comments:

  1. Hmmm...good post. I have the lash stiletto and I really like it but I do wish it gave me more volume. I have short thin eyelashes and I need a recommendation for a mascara that won't clump and will give me "long" lashes. Which one do you recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Miss Tapia at the moment I really love revlon fabulash if you're looking for something a bit cheaper, but dior iconic is my ultimate favourite if you want rediculously long full lashes!! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...