Tuesday 6 July 2010

Getting In The Groove

 I've not really got caught up in the MAC hype during the last few collections, I've picked up a few bits and bobs but I haven't hauled from one collection like this for a long time...



I put in my order on Thursday and I originally only ordered three things...then got majorly caught up in the hype and ordered another one on Saturday!!


l-r Stereo Rose MSF & By Candlelight MSF

After hearing the excited whisperings about Stereo Rose MSF it sounded right up my street, a frosty coral peach, yes please. By Candlelight was a last minute impulse buy, and I must say it's love, such a delicate highlight colour thats sits perfectly with my skin tone.


l-r All Styled Up & Jazzed

I originally plumped for All Styled Up as I'm a sucker for this type of pink, but I ordered Jazzed after everybody was going crazy for it.

Note To Self: Don't get influenced by the hype!! I like it, but I already own a lot of lipsticks along these lines and It just doesn't strike me as majorly special, maybe with a better tan??


Swatch Time!

L-R Stereo Rose, By Candlelight, All Styled Up, Jazzed.

Did you pick up much from In The Groove??


Lots of Love, Laura xx

8 comments:

  1. Great purchases! I'm jealous x) This LE didn't arrived to Portugal yet :X
    ***

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this collection!~Got the other two MSF's but didn't get Stereo Rose, and now I wish I did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ana Rita, get ready, the MSF's are lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @MakeUp Fashion Love Isn't that always the way! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got stereo rose, i already had by candlelight from the warm and cosy collection. really wish i had got Jazzed lipstick but it has sold out now online. Wish i had got petticoat aswell,not sure if i need it though and i have other items on my "wish list" x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ordered my stuff today. I had stereo rose in my cart. I tried to view my cart, but couldn't. When I got the situation fixed it was gone & sold out! I ended up getting petticoat MSF, Call my bluff l/s, band of roses blush, and two cream sheens

    http://makeupbykim-porter.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Kim ohh no! I'd complain to MAC HQ haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Charlotte, Jazzed is pretty but I'm not sure it's as AMAZINNNGGGG as everybody has been hyping it up to be! NARS Barbarella is much nicer :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...