Sunday 4 July 2010

What's In My Basket?!


Despite the mountains of make up that has seemed to creep up on me over the years, I am a creature of habit.

This is where the basket comes in...

If I find a combination that works for me and I'm particularly fond of, I'll stick to it religiously...until something nicer comes along!

I put my "star products" in this little heart basket as it just makes it easier to reach for in the morning.

My default face routine at the moment is:

NARS Sheer Glow in Mont Blanc
Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Warm Ivory
MAC MSF Natural in Light
E.L.F Warm Bronze
MAC Fleur Power Blush 
MAC Style Blush

Eyes & Lips change more regularly but I haven't strayed from Bare Study Paint Pot from MAC for a while now, it's just too easy to use!

My mascara of choice at the moment, is Revlon Fabulash...I can't beat it!

Put it all together and what do you get??


Yours Truly, failing to pull a face vaguely resembling natural.

The only additions in this photo are Sleek Pout Polish in Electro Peach & MAC All That Glitters e/s.


Do you like to mix it up, or do you stick to what you love?!

Laura xxx

4 comments:

  1. I seem to stick to products that i love, despite the amount of makeup i own. From time to time i will search through it all bt always seem to come bk to the samep products. I have a little basket aswell jst to make the mornings a bit easier, I love Mac style brush aswell! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @MacJunkie We're just creatures of habit! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWW i love how you applied your makeup :}

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so fresh and cute

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...