Sunday 11 July 2010

We All Need To Treat Ourselves...

Over the weekend I braved the M6 and headed to Selfridges.

There are several reasons why this is a bad idea.

1) I could live in Selfridges.
2) I can spend A LOT of money when I go there.

Case In Point.

I was pretty restrained in the beauty hall.

Despite placing not one, but two orders from the MAC website. I ended up picking up two things, then promptly hopped over the NARS and picked up a cream blush that has been occupying most of my make up thoughts for a while!!

L-R Beautiful Iris, Hue l/s, Penny Lane Cream Blush.



I've been after Beautiful Iris for a while, as I'm a little obsessed with soft purples at the moment. It looks divine on the lower lash line and even as a wash of colour, the perfect to way to play with a bit of colour!




I was left a little disappointed with MAC Jazzed lipstick, it just doesn't suit my skin tone at the moment, maybe with a tan?? I'd been after hue for a while and I really think it's satisfied my desire for a pink toned nude!
Penny Lane is just a gorgeous cream blush, a little on the pricey side, but it's so pretty who could say no!

I decided on one more beautiful item whilst I wandered through the departments but I'm going to give it it's own post!!

I'll keep you guessing...

Lots of Love, Laura xxx

4 comments:

  1. I have Beautiful Iris, it's a gorgeous colour :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in Oxford St Selfridges a couple of weeks ago to return a faulty dress, and managed to spend half the refund in the beauty hall: it's all too perfect!

    Hue looks absolutely gorgeous. I'm currently compiling my birthday makeup wishlist and think it'll definitely be making an appearance!

    www.thebeautyhall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely purchases hunny. Penny Lane looks gorgeous.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Hue!~I've gone through 2 of them already!~Really wanna get Beautiful Iris as well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...