Saturday 31 July 2010

Top 5 Eyeshadows Part 2

Way back in October I did a post on my favourite MAC Eyeshadows, but as we all know too well, beauty fanatics are a fickle lot.

So without further ado I give you my new favourites!


NARS Cordura



I could easily include the whole of this little palette in my Top 5 but I've gone with a colour that I just can't get enough of in the evening. Cordura is the beautiful dark grey/brown shadow in the bottom right hand of the palette. It just gives a smokey eye something special, and that's coming from a girl who usually runs a mile from glitter.

MAC Orb, Jest & Patina.


Orb: Top Left
Jest: Bottom Left
Patina: Bottom Right

If I went out on a limb with Cordura, I've definitely returned to home ground with these three shades. Every girl needs a few fail safe shades and these are mine.

Orb is a gorgeous peachy pink that you could put on in the dark and still look pretty.
Jest was one of my first MAC eyeshadows and I've remained faithful ever since, It's shimmery but not too over the top and is a lovely pink champagne.
Patina is more on the cool side of taupe, but has a beautiful goldy pink duo chrome running through it to make it just that little bit special.

And finally, my latest obsession.

MAC Beautiful Iris.



I eventually picked this up a few weeks ago as a little treat to myself as I've become more and consumed by the lilac addiction that seems to be going around.
It looks lovely on the lower lash line and really makes my green eyes stand out. It's the grown up way to pull of the lilac eye!

But what do they look like on the skin??



L-R NARS Cordura, MAC Patina, Orb, Jest & Beautiful Iris.

What are your favourite eyeshadows, tell me below!! Maybe you've got some hidden gems I've yet to discover?

Laura xxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh~ Those are beautiful! I love neutrals ^^

    http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...