Saturday 12 February 2011

Could It Be I'm Falling In Love?


I'll admit it, this is a complete case of see it on a blog and then snatch it up for myself!!

I saw Kelly showing these babies off and knew they had to be mine...

They're from New Look and managed to snap them up for £19.99 with student discount.

I tried getting a shot of them when they're on, but I'm wearing a pair of black tights and I've just got back from shopping and well, I can't frankly be bothered to change!

Have a wonderful week and I hope you're having fun!

Laura x

6 comments:

  1. I saw those in New Look today, they are gorge! Infact, New Look have some really nice shoes, plus they last a long time too in my experience. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so gorgeous & i am very jealous! If i wasnt already 5''9 i would definitely snap these bad boys up! I had to settle for a similar pair but with a much smaller heel :( Im loving new look shoes at the minute!

    Especially the wedges!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @DaintyDollymix Jealous!! I wish I was 5"9 without heels, I'm soo short, I'd trade in these shoes for a height anyday! I think I did see some with a slightly lower heel but they were more court shoe like than shoe boot? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are gorgeous! i brought them a few weeks back but sadly had to return them as they made me look ridiculously tall!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...