Tuesday 15 February 2011

John Frieda 3 Day Straight, Tried & Tested.

As a girl with a relentless curl to her hair and the constant guilt from killing it with heat, when I heard whisperings of a 'semi-permanent' styling spray, I knew I had to try it.


John Frieda 3-day straight claims to keep your hair straight for 3 days...or until you next wash it...by using a heat activated keratin formula.

A bit like a watered down Brazilian Blowout??

So, how did It hold up?

DAY 1


I apologise about the vacant expression in each of the photographs, I was in a rush to get out the door on both occasions!

Just for reference, I used my normal shampoo & conditioner and just swapped my usual styling spray for the 3 day straight.

It added a fanstastic shine to my hair and appeared to 'get rid' of any of my pesky split ends. My only complaint would be it left it a little too straight. I tend to like a little more volume in my hair but that's purely personal preferance. It certainly did what it said on the tin!

DAY 2



Again, not the best photo but you get the jist!

As you can see it didn't exactly deliver pin straight hair. I woke up in the morning and just brushed through my hair and I had a very loose curl in my hair.

Not exactly keeping it straight now...

BUT

More importantly, I didn't wake up with a crazy frizzy mess like usual, so it's a winner!!

I actually prefer the soft waves to my pin straight locks.


If you want to tame the frizz rather than keep your hair poker straight, this may be what you're looking for.

RRP £6.99

Laura xxx

3 comments:

  1. I really want to try this!
    It looks fab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep reading really good reviews about this stuff! given my crazy bed hair that I have to wrestle with on days I don't shampoo my hair I really need to try this stuff! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds great! I tend to wash and straighten my hair everyday or I look like a frizzy mess. This sounds like a good idea to rescue my hair from being tortured by straighteners every day :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...