Saturday 5 February 2011

Under The Influence...

I'm not sure if it's the return of Jersey Shore or my new found addiction for My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding, but somehow this happened...



Who could say no to a toxic mix of neon pink and duochrome glitter!!

Unfortunately it'll have to be a one night thing unless I want to get some seriously strange looks tomorrow...

Are you being affected by Jersey Shore/MBFGW addiction?!

(If you want to re-create the look, just grab Barry M Flamingo Pink & some loose duochrome glitter, any will do! Slap on the Barry M and sprinkle on some glitter and seal with a top coat!)

Laura xx



3 comments:

  1. I love mbfgw at the moment! so addictive haha :)
    Your nails looks stunning!!! I love the effect :)

    www.daintymakeup.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jennifer Maybe a look for Miss Jersey Shore?! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...