Thursday 3 February 2011

Today I've Mostly Been Wearing...

I think the unthinkable might have just happened...two outfit posts in a row!



Chunky Knit Cardi: Topshop
Sailor Top: H&M
White Vest: H&M
Jeans: H&M
Snakeskin Effect Belt: H&M (!)
Boots: French Connection (Hurrah!)
Bag: Cath Kidston (Not Pictured)
EDIT: I forgot to post my rings!! They're Primark & Accessorize


I was only running around today posting reports and chasing up emails so jeans were fine, I haven't worn this chunky cardi for ages as I didn't think it looked quite right, but I think i've found a new love for it.


As my face is cleverly hidden behind a flash:

FACE: MUFE F&B
CHEEKS: Illamasqua Cream Blush in Rude & MAC Style Blush
EYES: MAC Espresso (Brows)/ Urban Decay Virgin (Lid)/ Rimmel Lash Accelerator.
Lips: Nada

Question: How do you wear chunky knits?

Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...