Friday 25 February 2011

Friday Update


I don't know about you but this week has just run away with me, I'm pretty sure I've misplaced a few days somewhere!

Today was pretty low key, I've just about finished a massive report so had a little bit of time to go for a snack and chat with my lovely friend.

I went to the gym this morning and only had 30 mins to get ready as I left everything a bit late but I thought this might be a good opportunity to tell you about my 5 minute face...



I usually use a light foundation like MUFE face & body but decided to use Revlon Colorstay today as it was the closest thing to me, I didn't use any concealer on top as it's already quite full coverage.
I simply rub some cream blush into my cheeks with my fingertips - I used NARS Penny Lane.
I added a bit of shimmer to my cheekbones with MAC Style Blush.
I quickly ran a bit of MAC Espresso through my brows to neaten them up.
For eyes, I quickly curled my lashes and then swept some MAC Phloof over my lid with a 224 Brush and then just used some Revlon Fabulash on my lashes.
I just put some burts bees lip balm on my lips.

The outfit was pretty simple today too...





Leggings: H&M
White Top: H&M
Jumper: Primark
Scarf: Primark
Boots: Topshop
Bag: Primark

I'm in love with this little brown bag at the moment, it's the sweetest thing!

Have a good Friday!

Laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...