Friday 4 February 2011

Inside My Wardrobe...

I thought this was such a lovely idea after seeing Fleur & Gemmas effort and after spending most of last night sorting and organising my wardrobe it seemed a shame to waste it!





I adore my wardrobe but I do sometimes wish I had more space, but doesn't everyone!
I had a massive sort out yesterday so It's in some sort of order, pre wardrobe blitz the rail was in danger of coming down!
I've got mainly knits, shirts, trousers and dresses hung up then most tops and leggings etc are folded below. I will say thank god for vacuum storage bags as they've got a lot of my summer stuff shrunk under my bed.

Now for the items.

MOST WORN ITEM

Aside from the obvious leggings and white vest tops, I've been wearing this to death since I bought it in November, it's so warm and goes with most things in my wardrobe.

MOST RECENT ITEM

It's the Primark Jumper...Again! You get the jist, I love it, end of story.

OLDEST ITEM


Is this pretty creased up blue dress from Mango, it just never seems to date and is perfect during the summer or with thick tights and a cardie in the winter.

MOST TREASURED ITEM




I don't tend to attach much sentimental meaning to clothes but this one sticks out: I got this scarf in a secret Santa and the boy who picked me out actually went to a wool shop and asked the lady in the shop how to knit so he could knit me this scarf, I don't think I'll ever throw it away!

MOST UNUSUAL ITEM



I love the wooden and perspex heel on these Topshop shoes and I think they're pretty unusual.
Lastly..one of my own questions.

I WISH I WORE THIS MORE

We all have an item of clothing we adore but just don't seem to wear it often:


I bought this CiCi dress about 2 years ago and think it's gorgeous but I just always seem to overlook it when I'm getting ready to go out, I'm going to make a special effort to wear it next time I go out to dinner or drinks!

I'd love to see what's in your wardrobe so if you do this post please link it below!

Laura xxx

4 comments:

  1. Great post! You have some lovely clothes and a gorgeous wardrobe! I love the topshop heels! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, How sweet is the boy that knitted the scarf?! That has to be the best secret santa present!

    Great post!

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post :) Such a good idea! That story behind that scarf is the cutest aww how sweet! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely idea for a post! The story about the scarf was really sweet :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...