Wednesday 16 February 2011

Current Skincare Routine


I'm a firm believer in the importance of good skin care, what's the point of buying expensive foundation/concealer etc if you're not taking care of what's underneath??

I've managed to find a blend of different brands that are give me good results so I thought I'd share it with you.

It's a wide mix of higher end and cheaper products as I feel you can't judge a skincare product on price!

CLEANSE

I finally took the plunge and ordered some Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish a few weeks ago and it's working wonderfully so far. It's a fantastic cleanser but doesn't feel like it's drying out my skin like a lot of brands I've tried in the past. I use it with the muslin cloth although I do have my beady eye on a Clarisonic!

I use a separate eye make up remover as I find the Cleanse & Polish doesn't shift it so I just picked this up in Waitrose. It's the 'Amie Bright Eyes Very Gentle Eye Make Up Remover'. I'm not sure I'll be buying this again because despite it claiming to be very gentle, it STINGS if you get any directly into your eye...not exactly my definition of extra gentle now!

For those lazy days, I always have a pack of Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes as they do the trick and don't irritate and aren't too expensive either.

TONE

I'm currently using La Roche-Posay Physiological Soothing Lotion and have no complaints, it's gentle, smells pleasant and does the trick. I do have to make a conscious effort to remember to do this though...tut tut.

MOISTURISE

 Daytime: La Roche Posay Toleriance Fluide, it's super light but feels moisturising and sinks well into my skin.
Night: I'm trying to use up my Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion as it needs using up. I'm not the biggest fan of this anymore as it's too greasy for me in the daytime but works fine as a nightcream as I'd rather look shiny whilst I sleep!


EXTRA



I use my Nude Miracle Mask about once a week and it really helps to give my skin that extra bit of glow.

If you have any questions please ask!

RECOMMENDATIONS:

I'd love to know if you have any suggestions for a night cream?

Laura xx



2 comments:

  1. We're excited to see that you have an eye on a Clarisonic. If you have any questions that we can help answer you can find us on Twitter @Clarisonic or facebook.com/Clarisonic. We'd be happy to help answer your questions. Let us know. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww I love La Roche Posay! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...