Sunday 6 February 2011

Speed Review: Umberto Giannini Overnight Beauty Moisture Balm

Well it certainly won't win any awards for a snappy product name...




I bought this product last year on a whim and never really did get to grips with it but it's really come into its own now my really due for a hair cut.

Slather it on the night before and in the morning I can notice a definate reduction in the appearance of any split ends. Although this won't cure anything or perform miracles it's a wonderful quick fix if you're looking for something to tide you over until you get a trim.

The scent of this draws me back to the beauty secrets line every time as it's a gorgeous mixture of palma violets and floral notes. Lovely!

If you fancy giving this a whirl you can pick up a handy 50ml travel size for £1.99 or if you want to dive in head first, the full size will set you back £5.61.

For an as and when product the 50ml is more than sufficiant and you only need a pea sized amount each time!

What are you're tips and tricks for that pre haircut week??

Laura xxx

5 comments:

  1. I have this too! I dont know if it actually helps my hair but it makes it look healthier!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this stuff, makes my hair really soft! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use this too, I love the smell of it and I think it does make my hair feel nicer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have this, but to be honest i didn't really think it was much good!

    http://www.kisstomake-up.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i got my sister this. she still hasnt tried it but hope it helps her. I use coconut oil in my hair to keep it going a little bit longer before my haircut. Actually works quite well in combination with wrapping my hair up at night.
    xxx
    http://longhairloveaj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...