Tuesday 1 February 2011

A Few Primark Buys/Outfit/Face etc.

I think my Primark urge started about Sunday night and by yesterday evening I couldn't take it anymore so I popped in today and picked up some cute little things!



You can't go wrong with a cheap statement ring so I picked up three!
They were about £1-2 each so you really can't complain.



After spying this cute jumper in Faye's post I was overjoyed when I found it, it's really soft and looks adorable with a cute skirt or chino style trousers.

£12




I know we're far from summer but I think the sunshine got to me today, these cute espadrille flats will be just the ticket for when I jet off on my holidays! I'm not a fan of the anchors but on closer inspection they're easy to remove so we're all happy!

£6


Not the most exciting purchase but I'm addicted to this taupe brown colour at the moment, it's longer in the back that the front too which works well if you want to wear leggings etc with it! I can't wait to team denim shorts with this in the summer.

£5

BONUS OOTD

In typical fashion, it's a questionable shot but you get the jist!

Boots: Topshop
Leggings: Topshop
Vest: H&M
Jumper: H&M
Leopard Scarf: H&M
Bag: Topshop

A bit of a Topshop/H&M fest going on today!


I'll throw in my face too, why not!

Face: MUFE Face & Body in 20.
Vichy Dermablend Corrective Foundation in 15 Opal.
Cheeks: Urban Decay Afterglow Blush in Quickie & ELF Mineral Blush in Coral.
Eyes: Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara & MAC Blacktrack Fluidline.
MAC Orb e/s all over lid.
Brows: MAC Espresso e/s
Lips: Barry M Lipgloss in No.2 Toffee.


Hope you're having a good Tuesday!

Laura xxx

8 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! I've just moved to a place with no primark! My bank is happier tho! Love love looove the 2 flowery rings! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've recently re found my obsession for Primark! Lovely buys xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lucky you got to fulfil your urge...Ive had been about 3 weeks now lol the wee pumps are soo cute! And I really like the ring with the blue flower in it

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that jumper it looks so versatile. Cute shoes too! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. those flats are so cute :)
    http://keyolapey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Arhh I love the blue flowery ring! So pretty :)
    I havent been to primark in ages, but I really love that jumper! Need to see if my local has it in stock :)

    www.daintymakeup.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. eee love that jumper! i also bought that ring but i got it in large like the plank i am haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Faye I knew I had to have it when I spotted it on you, it's so cute! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...